MPC has been awarded an overall rating of Exceeding on the National Quality Standard.
The National Quality Standard sets benchmarks for children's education and care services across seven Quality areas:
1. Education program and practice
2. Children's health and safety
3. Physical environment
4. Staffing arrangements
5. Relationships with children
6. Partnerships with families and communities
7. Leadership and service management
The Standard is part of the National Quality Framework for Early Childhood Education and Care established in 2012 to help ensure your child is given the best possible start in life. The Framework is administered by the Australian Children's Education & Care Quality Authority.
For more information about the Framework see: http://acecqa.gov.au/national-quality-framework